Friday 27 January 2012

Follow Friday #5

 Feature and Follow is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read!

Question of the week: Which book genre do you avoid at all costs and why?

Self Help and Horror. I do not believe in reading Self Help because mostly, I don't think it works for me. As for Horror... I've never been a fan of the genre. I don't even like watching scary movies, so books are out of the question. I don't like getting freaked out. Then again, I've never given the genre a chance. I just assume such books wouldn't appeal to me. When my friends were reading R. L Stine in the sixth grade, I just... didn't. 

3 comments:

  1. I agree with all of that. Self-help is too preachy for me, even though I love some of the quotes. I rather live my life on my own terms and not by some that I found out of a book (of someone else's ideals). As for horror books, my stomach is simply to weak to read those. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. I am following you back. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diddo, I've read some horror I liked but I don't generally go looking for it. New follower ;)
    Tristan @ Reads With Wreckless Abandon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read a self help book, and I'm never going to-I am not a fan of non-fiction. Horror, I can read, like I'm going to read a book called Possess by Cretchen McNeil, and it sounds amazing!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

HI. Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment. :)