1. We meet some of Charley’s ghostly “buddies,” do you believe you have ever had a ghostly encounter?
Um, not really. I guess my life has been pretty ghost-free so far. I vaguely remember telling my friend about seeing this guy (while crossing the road at night) fade into nothingness but I cannot remember if that actually happened! Charley's ghostly "buddies" are such fun constants. I mean, MR. WONG!!
2. Charley named her jeep Misery. Have you ever named your vehicles? What did you name them?
I don't own a vehicle at the moment! I did randomly name all the little figures on my Warli-style kurta (the "main characters" were called Brightlin and Suit-Yourself. Don't ask! It's a long story!) Weirdly enough, that's the only thing I've named. I'm yet to name my Kindle!
3. Charley says her name “…brooks no opposition. It takes shit from no one.” What do you think your name says about you to strangers? Is there a different name that you think would suit you better?
While I go by Ajoop on my blog... I'm Pooja IRL. Pooja means "prayer" but I don't really associate my name with anything in particular. It's just... me, I guess. When I was a kid, I never liked my name but I like it now. I cannot imagine being called anything else!
4. Charley says her best friend Cookie is “like Kramer from Seinfeld, only not so nervous, like Kramer might have been on Prozac.” Give us your best description of your best friend. How would they would describe you?
We used to be two goofy pranksters in seventh grade and now we're nothing like that but we're still BFFs. She's sensitive, mature and very straight forward. I wish I could say it like it is the way she does! My friends would probably say I'm sweet and maybe a little too absent minded for my own good.
5. Garrett is reluctant to believe in Charley’s abilities, how would you react if a friend divulged to you that they can see and speak with the dead?
I would freak out! In a good way. I'd want to know everything about this ability of hers (but probably wouldn't fully believe her till I got some kind of proof)!